Thursday, January 20, 2005

Spiritual teasing.... :(

I have been growing stronger in my faith lately. I've been reading my Bible, praying, growing to youth group and church, and prayerfully considering choices. And I've been teaased for my faith. Arse in german class told me, "Vickey, just go pray." Well, I will. I will pray for his soul. I know he doesn't like the fact that I'm alive and he never has but to attempt to insult me with my faith? That's low. Even for him. I guess Satan is giving me some of that extra attention. In response to that, I ignored him, finished telling Chris about the fuzz on his hat, and put on my cross necklace (which was in my pocket). I'm hurt. Not because of who said it or what he said but because he thought it would, because someone looked down from his self-righteous high horse on me because I have Christ in my heart for ever and ever. He will be with me eternally because when I pass into the next world, I'm goin' to Heaven to be with Him eternally. That's what he promised. "Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. ANyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life." 1 John 5:10-13. Eternal life means after this world, in Heaven. Eternal death is seperation from God. So there's my spiritual gobbelty gook for the day.

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let them get you down. They just haven't seen the good that God can give them. I was really into my religion when I was younger but lost my faith over the years. Just recently thanks to my husband I have returned my love for God. Keep your chin up and don't let them know that it bothers you. I can tell by your words that you are a smart girl. ~*Tara*~

Anonymous said...

Not gobblety gook at all Vickey :o)
What a small minded boy, to tease you because you have faith.  That's really low.  I think that if anything, you should be admired.  
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

That's horrible that 'arse man' said that to you.  Don't allow the actions of others to define your mood, method, or image.~Max Lucado wrote that, not in exact words tho ;)  Some people make fun because they fear being made fun of.  You know what you believe and you grow in it every day, maybe it's intimidating that you stand up for what you believe in.  Just keep being you doll!
xoxo~B