Friday, January 14, 2005

Ummmmmm untitled?

Okay, so all my alerts are me-essed up. I got a bunch of alerts about comments BUT there's still a ton that I didn't get. No, I have never been diagnosed with anything. I haven't ever talked to my doctor/shrink about it either. Mostly when I talk to someone professional, it's about the actual stuff and my reaction to it, not what my "normal" (as in without drama influence) emotions are. If that makes sense. I felt on Wednesday night/Thursday morning as if I couldn't smile. I tried but there was no way. I kinda smiled, like how you do when you feel like isht but want people to not exactly know it yet you do want them to know. (Once again, if that makes sense.) But now I'm out of it. Now I feel much better. Normal, if you will. At the moment, on top of the world. Tons of energy. Yet not. Okay, so enough about that isht. I'M KING OF THE WORLD! lol. Don't ask. Isn't that the manic phase? LOL Even after a mini-fight with Dad and in the middle of convincing Lindz to talk to me, I feel on top of the world. Okay, that's so not normal. Mmmmmm. If you've never had my secret recipe, listen up.

Take one waffle per serving. Pop it in the toaster. When it pops up, put butter on it. Put it on a plate and put chocolate chips on top. Put it in the microwave until the chips are melted. Smear the chips over the top. Enjoy.

I'm eating two right now. Yumm. But I won't get to the second one, I bet. Definitly won't. Oooo! Chocolate milk time! Oooo! I just realized that I didn't put this in here! I was reading Promise's journal (is there a link to that in the sidebar? I wonder. Must check that out.) and she had a "test" in there that I found interesting and I wanted to share it with you all. So, finally, here it is.

Okay, so it's not. I'll look it up later and post it. I guess I'll just do a new entry. Not sure. Anyhow, as I said, must go. (I wrote most of this before I wrote the previous entry.)

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought that was just happining to me about the comment alerts. I wasn't getting any this week. That's weird. Today was the first day I started back up thank goodness. ~*Tara*~

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling happier :o)
My alerts are messed up too these last couple of days, think they are all over J-Land for some reason.  It will get sorted out, sooner or later!!
Sara   x