Friday, January 14, 2005

So what did I write last night?

Thankful Thursday

So what am I thankful for this Thursday?

-giving up swearing and worrying is much easier physically than giving up a drug
-I'm healthy. Physically any how.
-If I am bipolar, I've snapped outta "depressive" purty darned fast.
-My heart is full, my stomach lacks butterflies unless I conjure his image or name, and my thoughts are 1/2 my own.
-Nice warm bed in a (slowly getting decluttered) room
-God
-I'm not worrying about anyone or anything at the moment.
-I don't have to decide or figure out anything right now.
-I'm not in deperate need of anything.
-I don't need to sell my body to survive.
-I'll probably never need to sell my body.
-My counselor is there for me, and only me, for fourty minutes in the morning. :)
-Even if I do have to wake up at an ungodly hour, I have the opprotunity to get a good education without paying a fortune.
-My school is decent.
-My music uplifts me.
-I can go to sleep (in my nice blue Tinkerbell PJ's and purple tank hehe ^_^) as soon as I finish this.
-I have the glasses and contacts I need.
-I have the luxury to be able to paint my nails.
-electricity
-ballpoint pens
-binders
-looseleaf paper
-the internet
-this blog
-many friends
-pet names
-nick names
-innocent teasing ("Fine. Jack because your a pain!" lol)
-Pringle hockey (or Snapple hockey)
-books
-bedtime

Speaking of which, good night to all.

Amore sempre,
La giovane donna chi petero avere innamorarsi Tom

(Love always,
The young lady who may have fallen in love with Tom)

I know the Italian is in straight dictionary form and is not conjugated. I don't speak Italian. Not my fault.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for all the things you're thankful for :o)
Oh, and for pizza, Mmmm!
Sara   x