Friday, January 14, 2005

tickle, tickle, tickle

So I don't typically include my result from Tickle.com in here (yes, I do quizzes at Tickle on a regular basis) but this one is just.... relevant. Oh, and if this font shows up huge on your computer, sorry. My gramma's computer shows most journals really small so I had to put it on 18 to get the size of 14 on my computer.

Victoria, your holiday wish is to Get a Kiss Under the Mistletoe

A fun flirt like you certainly doesn't rest on your laurels over the holidays. In fact, a go-getter like you usually cranks things up a notch. Not one to miss any social event of the season, you take advantage of the fact that everyone's gathering round to eat, drink, and be merry.

Whether you've got a long-time sweetie you want to meet under the mistletoe or are still looking for that special cutie to catch under the love branch, you know that keeping romance alive is what makes everything, especially the holidays, a little better. Pucker up!

Ummm can we say "hopeless romantic"? I flirt. I admit it. I'm a flirt. So sue me! I flirt. I don't try to mislead. Just innocent flirting. Unfortunately some guys think I'm serious when I'm not. And vice versa. :( But mostly they get the point. :) I don't use the holidays as an excuse to flirt nor do I use mistletoe as an excuse to kiss. FYI: NEVER been kissed. Never even held HANDS with a guy. My first kiss will be special. With someone special. Not some random guy. Enough gobbelty gook for the night. Actually, no. Enough newly written gobbelty gook. I'm gonna (finally) type up those entries. Not too many though.

Love always,
Vickey

No comments: