Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A poem and a half

Now that I have the computer chair to myself, I can actually type up my entries. Beware. There are probably a hundred or so of them. Here's a poem I wrote a while ago.

Magical snow
swirling down
as we play
all alone
Going down
falling
laughing
playing together
in the magical snow
snow angels
snow ball fights
running away from him
playfully screaming
laughing
slow motion
we come together
freezing
teeth chattering
hands shaking
we kiss.
softly
briefly
in the magical snow
all is right in the world
as long as you are near
we're together
we're allright
life is good
life is perfect
as long as he is near
I laugh
I fall
for him
I flirt
with him
He jokes
He's falling
for me
He flirts
right back
so long as we remember
that magical day
in the slow-falling snow
that one perfect kiss
that one perfect moment
life is good
life is fine
love is found
love fixes all

 

Guess who that poem was based on? Here's the first part of another poem. I wrote it all but I can't type it all because it's an acrostic poem and it's based on someone's name.

To search within my soul and find
Our love holding me together as they try to tear me apart
Means everything to my heart, mind, and sanity.

The one problem I have with typing all this up is that he might read this. I'm using him for the "T" in Victoria for the photo scavenger hunt. I'm getting the picture tonight. hehe ^_^ Onto the next entry....

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely poem Vickey, I can just see the couple in the snow, falling for each other :o)
Nice picture in my head!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww.   Awwwwwwww.  wait, one more time....Awwwwww.  Oh my gosh, that took me back to that first kiss, back when nothing mattered more than the fact that he kissed me.  That's a great poem doll!
Can't wait to see the scavenger hunt photos!  I hope mine's on time, may be a little late ;)
xoxo~B