Saturday, January 29, 2005

Saturday Six

Yay! Saturday Six time! And there are less than twenty people (heck, there's only one so far that I know of) that have commented so far! Yay! On with it....

1. Who is the first celebrity you recall having a crush on? He's only a B-List (or maybe even C-List) celebrity but Brandon Quinn. He played Tommy Dawkins on Big Wolf on Campus when I was in fourth grade. The first A-List celebrity would have to be Shane West after I saw A Walk to Remember. Great movie. Even better book.
 
2. What was your favorite amusement park ride when you were young? Am I still considered young? Or is 15 old? Hmm.... I used to love a lot of rides. My mom rides the circles ones with me and my dad rides the roller coasters (but Mom does those too). I love the Jack Rabbit at Seabreeze. Oh, and the tilt-a-whirl. And a lotta others there. Oh! And the Superman roller coaster at Darien Lake! I like roller coasters and spinny things.
 
3. If you could change your name (first or middle but the name you go by), would you, and if so, what would you change it to? OH MY GOSH, PATRICK! Did he write this question just for me?! If I could change my name from Victoria would I? Not anymore. Been there. Done that. You're talkin to a girl who went by about 20 different names (including different spellings) in the seventh grade! I was Vickey, Vici, Vicki, Vikki, Emerald (story later), Hope, Hope Rae, and a billion others! I am happy being Vickey or Victoria Elizabeth or Victoria or Sawyer or 4x4 or Tink or Chicky or whatever you wanna call me (within reason)! I am Victoria Elizabeth! And I love it. It's regal and sophisticated and me.
 
4. Go to http://kabalarians.com/ and take the "First Name Analysis" test.  Do you agree with what the site comes up with? Well, it says this, "Although the name Victoria creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs and bronchial area.

The name of Victoria gives you a clever, quick, analytical mind, but you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings. Your idealistic and sensitive nature gives you a deep appreciation for the finer things of life and a strong desire to be of service to humanity. There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean. It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally. You find pleasure in literature, in poetry, and in your ideals and will turn to them when you feel you have been misunderstood. You are deeply moved by the beauties of life, especially nature." Most of that is right. Surprisingly enough. But I am confident and not very self-conscious. I was born with two holes in my heart so the part about heart problems is right. And I constantly had strep as a child. I do have an idealistic and sensitive nature. Sometimes I am troubled by not being able to say what I mean. I obviously express myself well through writing. I prefer talking on IM rather than the phone most times because I can better articulate myself in writing. I love literature and poetry (even dabble in it myself). The last part about my ideals and beauty in life is right on as well. Hmmm....
 
5. Other than Johnny Carson, which former talk show host's tape archives would you most like to visit, and why? Ummm... former talk show hosts? I don't know. (BTW: is it easier to see this pink on black? Or the purple on white? I'm trying to make this not blinding for all.)

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #44  from
Jessie:   If you were in good health, would you donate a kidney to a friend who's dying regardless of what your family's opinion are and if yes or no, why or why not? If I were in good health would I donate a kidney to a friend who was dying regardless of what my family thinks? Yes, I would. I'd be terrified and I wouldn't do it for someone I'd just met but for a good friend, I would gladly help them out. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if they died because I didn't help them. Of course, being a minor, I would need my parent's permission, wouldn't I?

 

That was the Saturday Six. On with my day.....

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, that was another great six!
I keep missing these things...dag nab it..I must catch up!
xoxo~B