Thursday, January 20, 2005

WOOHOO!

*snaps for Dad* I'm allowed to date. Yay! There are rules though. Until I'm 16, I can't be alone with a guy. Group dates are fine and some double dates (but not with Lindz and Ricky. Ricky being the emphasis. And no longer a problem since she just broke up with him. That story later.) Until I move out, the guy has to meet Dad. He can come over and hang out in the basement (we've got a pool/ping-pong table, TV, PS2, couches, stereo, and some other stuff down there.). I asked, "So I can have a boyfriend but there has to be at least one other person there?" And he goes, "Let me think about that one." "Kay but I can have a boyfriend?" "Yeah." "Kay. G'night." I went upstairs to finish my homework and text Lindz. Homework was done by ten. Bible + praying + texting with Lindz = 10:50 lights out = tired Vickey. But very happy and relaxed. Lindz has saying, "Tommy and Vickey sittin in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g..." all day long and I blush and tell her to "shut up, dork". My head is clear enough to do schoolwork when I want. My heart is a different story as is my stomach. And I don't want to do my schoolwork so my head is spinning with thoughts of un-schoollike things. If teachers took attendance on mental state, I'd be absent all day.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you!!
That sounds pretty reasonable too, I was never allowed to bring anyone home, let alone a boyfriend, until I moved out when I was 20!!  
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

WOO HOOO!!!  **doing little happy dance**  Dad definitely deserves snaps!!  I agree with his rules, that's along what we've set for Pey.  No 'boyfriends' (official) til high school, no going out on dates alone until 16, dates have to be group dates or doubles and no driving with them unless/until we okay it, and if they're gonna hang out doors have to be left open.  **YEA! for you!!!!!**
xoxo~Bernadette