Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Sunday Soup

From over at Bri's journal.....
Soup of the week: Would you rather..?
   

These are the circumstances: a powerful deity descends from on high and informs you that, for reasons beyond your understanding, your life is about to change. He allows you to choose between two possible fates, and asks you "Would you rather..."

1. a) Slide down a 50-foot razor blade into a vat of alcohol, OR b) Suck all of the snot out of a dog's nose until it's head caves in? Uh, neither? If forced to choose, the first. Snot is disgusting. As are dog noses.

2. a) Be born with a refrigerator attached to your back, OR b) Have a magnetic head? Magnetic head, thank you very much.

3. a) Have 15 nails hammered into your tongue, OR b) Have flares shoot from your nostrils every time you say the word "THE"? Would the flames hurt me? Ahh, well. Flames. I'll just speak Tarzan.

4. a) Have a footlong eyelash you can never pluck, OR b) An earlobe the size of a baskteball? How do you come up with these things? Can I cut the eyelash? I'll take that one.

5. a) Hit every red light for the rest of your life, OR b) Always be wrong? Red lights, please.

Until next week, that's the Sunday Soup. (Yes, I am catching up on journal entries right now.)

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welllllll................. hmmmm such choices to be faced in life. Since I have been accused of having huge, long, eyelashes as it is... and my ears SEEM to be the size of frisbees (specially after getting all the hairs reduced in size that are on my head) I'd haveta say BOTH and then I can skip some of the more bizzare earlier ones. Righto? Like ummm sucking out dog snot...deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelightful.

Hope all's going well in your neck of humanity. Missed ya.

Anonymous said...

You know, I really wouldn't mind the others, as long as I didn't have to do the dog snot thing!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

oh my...having to choose the lesser of 2 evils is tough when they're both so wretched!  I'm in pain thinking of the razor blade and then an alcohol bath ;)  
this is funny tho!
xoxo~B