Friday, January 7, 2005

Thankful Thursday (I did write it last night.)

Haven't done this in a while. So here's what I'm thankful for today. Or some of it.

~My faith which has gotten me through some tough stuff
~My horomones that are causing the necessary turmoil in my life
~Music which expresses all emotions better than words
~My family and friends
~Advice & prayers & good vibes & encouragement & sense of community & friendship & mentorship from you all
~That I'm female
~Much more.

(On to the next entry.....)

Love always,
Vickey

P.S. I used this entry to experiment with size. It's in Verdana, all different sizes. Verdana is the only one that's been voted for yet so I choose to experiment with it. Please tell me that the 24 & 36 are way too big. If it's the general consensus, I'm vetoing it. It is, after all, my journal. :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, the bog ones are much too big!!
I write mine in Verdana too :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I think the music and your name are good sizes, the 24 and 36 are too big I think..unless of course you're REALLY excited or REALLY mad ;)
Great things to be thankful for doll!
xoxo~Bernadette