Friday, January 14, 2005

Counseling.....

I had an appointment first period with Mrs. Lynch. She asked how I was and I told her about seeing Ali's arms two nights ago. Which turned into other friend's whom I help. Which turned into early September which went to October 17. By the end, somehow we were talking about a local case that has gotten national attention because the judge ruled that the defendant could not have any more children. I'll give my opinion on that tomorrow. But, I am getting help and I am 5 1/2 weeks free. When Ali gets back from camp, I'm calling her school and getting her help. I'll wait until then so that she doesn't get a nasty surprise.

 

That's it for tonight's entries. Much love to all. Get some sleep.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am glad you're getting help, and 5 and a half weeks is great :o)
Sara   x