Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sunday Brrrrunch (rrrr=rolled r)

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who
can't read them." -Mark Twain

1) Do you use bookmarks? Not most of the time but I've started using the two of hearts from my favorite deck of cards (a Bicycle deck) to mark my page. Blame Tim McGraw for that.... "Her book is lying by the bed, the two of hearts to mark her page. Now who could ever walk away at chapter twenty-one? So she can't be really gone." ~One of my FAVORITE Tim McGraw songs
*We interrupt your regularly scheduled entry to inform you that chips and dip is NOT a healthy lunch but it will suffice.*
2) What is your favorite book? At the moment, my two of hearts is in Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell but it's not my favorite. I'm not into it enough for it to be my favorite. I don't have a favorite. Too many good books.
3) Who is your favorite author? I do have a favorite author. Nicholas Sparks, whom I have mentioned before, is amazing. Romantic novels such as The Notebook and A Walk to Remember. (He did write those.)
4) What is the movie you feel is the most authentic version of a book? Ummm... October Sky... haha! They changed that so0o0o0o0o much! The Notebook was pretty good as was The Princess Bride was too. They're both really good and really close to the story (but The Notebook is kinda hard to follow in the book and I don't like how they ended it... I won't give it away though).
5) Is there a book you wish they would make into a movie and why? A book they should make into a movie? Ummm...... There was this book named Summertime that I loved and it was great and if they made it into a movie I'm sure it'd be a hit but I'm content to let the images remain in my mind.

That's all for now..... My mummy may read this soon, if I give her the URL.... Am taking the link out of my profile so my step-aunt and step-grandmother cannot read this and find out about Mom having a computer. Link is now out. So if y'all forget my URL you're screwed..... hehe ^_^ Ciao.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, all about books, my favourite things...after my computer, and after tea, and of course after choccie biscuits!
No, books really are my favourite things :o)
No, my computer...
No, books...
Who says I have to decide?!
Books and computer...
Computer and books...
I give up!
Sara   x