Saturday, January 15, 2005

Stuffs

Why the heck am I still talking to this moron? I'm talking to Gene. The guy that claims to love me. The guy that starts the converstation with "hey baby sup" and zero punctuation. Oh, this is priceless. He's in a backyard wrestling thing. If he wrestles tomorrow, he doesn't have to for a month. How can I do that? I just wrote "I'm not as great as you think I am." Truth is, I'm
 not but it makes it seem as though I'm fishing for compliments. I'm not. I just want him to stop hitting on me. Enough about that arse.

I just called Tom. He wasn't home. I didn't leave a message. Lindz says, "shy girl". When it comes to him, I'm shyer than I've ever been. "I can't even seperate love from lust." "I get no kick from champagne/Mere alcohol doesn't thrill me at all/So tell me why should it be true/That I get a kick out of you/Some get their kicks from cocaine/I'm sure that if I took even one sniff/That would bore me terrifically too/That I get a kick out of you" Okay, so I'm now addicted to Jamie Cullum now. Thanks for the recommendation, B. He is amazing.

Oh, I got this CD today (twentysomething by Jamie Cullum) because... well, let me just tell ya bout my day and I'll get there.

I woke up at about 12:15. PM. Got online and did some stuff. Got in the shower (finally) and went to Walmart. Then to KMart. Then to MediaPlay. I got a Randy Travis CD for Christmas but I already had it. Today, I got to return it. I was going to get a different CD by Randy but I remembered that song "But For Now" and decided to look at his stuff. So I went and looked at it and decided that if I've gone this long with Randy Travis's stuff (since I was about 8) I can wait until I have more money to buy it myself. I got the Jamie Cullum CD.

Well, I'm off to coax this crap outta Lindz and listen to this musical genius. Good night to all.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doll, you are great ;)

Jamie Cullum melts me, I'm so addicted!  I love 'What a Difference a Day Made' and 'I Could Have Danced All Night'...the DVD is incredible, he plays piano also and has sooooo much energy, he dances around the whole time, jumping on the piano and climbing under it.  He melts me, did I mention that?!  Now I've got it playing :)  I'm glad you like the CD! snaps for Jamie Cullum ;)
xoxo~B