Thursday, January 6, 2005

He's so dying. (From Tuesday)

Remember when I said that Timmy was dying? Well, he is. I am so killing him. "She likes me, doesn't she?" Yea. [to me] He found out by himself! AHH! I didn't want him to know until I told him. So now Tom knows. I have youth group tomorrow night. I go because it's a way to grow in Christ not because it's a way to be closer to Tom. Honestly. The fact that I have friends there (including Tom) is great and a main reason for me going there.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So he knows.  That's not a bad thing though, not if he likes you too ;o)
Why do I feel giggly when I read this, you're infectious!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

<playing Taps for Timmy, poor guy, bludgeoned by Vickey's heel for betrayal ;)>
The good thing is that now it'll be easier to tell if he likes you, that's not a bad thing.  Now I've gotta catch up on what happened at group.......
xoxo~B