Saturday, January 15, 2005

Saturday Six and an IDIOT

Time for this week's Saturday Six (which I did not get an alert for. Hmmph. Oh well. I've got it now.

1. You achieve a high level of fame in your chosen career.  Calls begin coming in for interviews...if you could only appear on one of the following shows, which would you select?
A) Today
B) Live! with Regis and Kelly
C) The Daily Show
D) Oprah
E) David Letterman
F) Jay Leno
G) Jerry Springer
 
2. You have the opportunity to briefly become another person in another body, then spend 48 hours alone with the real you.  Would you do it? So let me get this straight. I become another person and as that person spend 48 hours with my current self? I don't think so. I think I'll just stick like I am. The knowledge of how someone else would see me is kinda unnerving. I mean, I know I'm a freak but, I'd rather not actually KNOW it, if ya know what I mean.
 
3. You have the opportunity to briefly become another person in another body and live a normal life for 48 hours.  Would you dare to spend two days as a member of the opposite gender? I like being female, thank you very much. I don't think I could deal with being a guy. Sorry but, not something on my list of priorities.
 
4. Compared to previous years, did you spend more or less money on Christmas gifts?  How soon do you think you'll have all of the bills for Christmas paid off? Umm... I didn't buy anything so I saved. Normally I spend a couple bucks a person. Scratch that. My dad saved.
 
5. What is the first toy you remember playing with? The first toy? That means I have to figure out my earliest memory. Now don't get me wrong, I remember plenty of things from when I was about 3-5 but I can't remember which happened when. I think it would have to be Mariah. She was a small doll (smaller than Megan if you remember that picture) who had blonde hair and a soft body (but her arms and legs and head were plastic). By the "end", her hair was constantly "bed-head", her eyelashes were all messed up, her eyelids never worked the right way, and I lost most of her dresses. I remember when my uncle AJ came one time, I had to make her look all pretty for him. I washed her about 2 days before (so she would have time to dry), brushed her hair, and put on her best dress. She was with me constantly for a couple years. Her and blankey. I miss them both. Best go search my basement for them. Tuesday night. After school. When I'll be home and have the time. Hmph.
 
6. Have you ever downloaded a song or theme song for your cell phone?  If so, which one amuses you most?  If you haven't, but had to pick one, what would it be? Not yet. I plan to get something like Maroon 5's This Love.

Okay, so that's the Saturday Six. Time for this little slob to go hop a shower. In between helping convince this IDIOT that there hasta be a god. If you don't believe in a higher power, that's your choice. When I do get into debates about this, I get riled up. Plus, this IDIOT is Ricky. The 19 year old sleezeball. Anyhow, I'll debate it in about 20, after my shower.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grrr I hate that the alerts aren't working.  I miss so much!  I hope they start working soon.  I am not a religious person however I am spiritual.  If that makes sense.  I have debated the "there is a higher power, there isn't" thing before.  For me, I just hope they (the ones who can't/won't/don't believe find something to believe and hang on to.  Hope that makes sense.  :)  I'm leaving for New York soon and I have nerves to prove it.  
~ Promise

Anonymous said...

I remember my first dolly too ;)  Good answers, I especially like the answers to 2 & 3.  I know what you mean about getting riled up about debating stuff like that, I always get heated when I start debating something that strikes a chord.  
Take it easy doll :)
xoxo~B