Thursday, January 13, 2005

Two more quiz results

So what I signed on for before I started writing about Ali was to include the results to some quizzes. Yes, more quizzes. The other ones were from B's journal. These are from gURL.com.

What Chinese Element are You?

Your dominant element is earth. Even if you sometimes pretend otherwise, do you kind of like hanging out with your folks or siblings? Very rarely. The ancient Yin-Yang scholars saw earth types as pretty family-oriented. Family oriented, yes. My family, no. Also, they are generally trusted by their friends and, being very reliable and responsible, rarely disappoint them. I only hope that's true. Earth people like to invite friends over for low-key activities like watching movies or just to hang out.  Totally me.

Do you have a fairly stable temper? It's not easy getting Earth types worked up. Most of the time. Certain people can rile me up so easy though. *cough* Dad *cough* Joey *cough*

Even if you grab a handful of earth and throw it up in the air it will always settle back to the ground. The element earth is therefore related to stability. I'm stable? Mentally? NO. Physically? Sure, whatever. Emotionally? Not particularly. Do I WANT stability? Yes. 

Trustworthiness is the dominant feature of the elemental energy of earth. This promotes the loyalty and responsibility in us. I'm responsible for keeping many people alive. Which is way too much for me to handle.

If it isn't disturbed, earth can be very stationary. The earth element therefore allows us to sit still for a while and not to change our mind too often. Mostly, once my mind is set, it's set. But lately, for my editorial and such, I don't know what my mind is so I don't know if it's set or not. I can sit still for a while though.

Things that provide security will encourage the positive qualities of earth. Everything from a sturdy bag to a well-built house can fulfill the need for safety. Ummm... okay then?

A humid climate is best for earth as it keeps the earth damp and stops it from getting blown away. The colors that correspond to it are yellow and brown. Don't like humidity at all. I prefer it like it was today. Around 60 (I prefer 50 or 70 actually) and little wind and humidity.

Earth types are known for having a sweet tooth. Me? A sweet tooth? HA! Cuz we all know I hate chocolate. ::sarcasm::

NOTE: Earth types look huggable. They tend to have full cheeks and a generous mouth. Ummm.... my cheeks could be considered full, I guess and my mouth is "generous".

Which gemstone can give you a boost?

Green agate encourages introspection--gem healers believe it gives you the courage to look inside yourself and discover who you are and what you want. I have that courage what I need is the answers which I seek. By confronting your deepest fears and desires, you learn to accept and nurture all parts of yourself. I do accept who I am but I don't know who all I am. I need to nurture some sides of myself more often than I do.

Green agate is considered a gardener's charm because it helps plants grow. In a similar way, it is said to have the power to make you flourish in every way.  Umm... I don't garden any more but I guess sides of me could use flourishing.

Wouldn't it be nice to feel less discouraged about your school work? Well, I don't feel discouraged, per say but, it would be great to get that editorial done. On time. To feel confident enough to make new friends or ask out that special someone? Did you catch that last part? Yea, it would be great. Imagine talking effortlessly with your classmates at lunch, following your heart's desire and bouncing back from small defeats. I talk effortlessly with Jack and Sayid (anyone here addicted to LOST? Well, I'm Sawyer. *rolls eyes*) but not strangers. I do bounce back from most small defeats. Green agate is reputed to have the power of creating such harmony. Harmony? Inner harmony? What's that?

Hope you enjoyed those quizzes. Oh, and just because it's from gURL.com doesn't mean you guys can't take them. Now, I've gotta go do some homework. :-[

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think  I will visit this website. It sounds interesting. I too love taking online quizzes. The website I go to is http://web.tickle.com/ they have funny quizzes. ~*Tara*~

Anonymous said...

I am water, and obsidian :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

WOW, i'm surprised at my results.  I got Metal for the element and it was pretty much right on, and I got Topaz for the stone...Topaz is my birthstone ;)
fun, fun!
xoxo~B