Thursday, January 6, 2005

Giddi-freakin-ness

Feeling: giddy... thanks for the word, B!

I'm so freaking giddy. I'm giggling at nothing & will be jumping on my bed soon. (Thanks for that idea as well.) I've just gotta make sure that I don't hit my head on my canopy & have it come crashing down. Thank you all for your support & for the luck that was wished with Tom. I only read one of those comments before I left but just knowing that at least one person was wishing me luck was helpful. I find this amazing. I've liked him for a while but at first it was just this little crush, no big deal. Well, as you'll see in an entry that I wrote earlier, it's not "no big deal" anymore. So, I'm going to channel some of this giddiness into typing entries & doing a new workout. *giggles and waves* Oh, and I have an update about today (on a different subject) in a few.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am feeling giddy and giggly just by reading this entry, full of energy and happy Vickeyness :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I swear it to you...you make me go jump on the bed sometimes!  It's amazing how much you miss it, don't be too hasty to let it go ;)

xoxo~Bernadette