Monday, January 31, 2005

Idiot english teacher (from last Monday)

Apparently, my not giving her a wake-up call was detrimental. Lindz isn't here. Haha. Blah. Must go busy my mind. Last period, I signed everything. Kept my hands and mind busy. Gone with the Wind, here I come!

Instead of GWTW, I helped Kim. She's really nice. She came here a couple months ago from Vietnam. I haven't talked to her much but today I did. 5 minutes of science and then choir. Where I'm not singing.

Oh my gosh! This is so cute! Rachel has a boyfriend! Wittle Wachel is dating wittle Danny. Aww. She's gonna kill me when she reads this. (Oh, and hun, please don't mention a dirt road and my new nickname if you comment.) Oh, no! ::sarcasm:: I got in trouble. I sat in a different seat and had to move back. Big punishment. Had I not raised my hand, he wouldn't have noticed. It doesn't change that the notes I'm taking are not about the midterm. At least I'm not 25 and my voice still cracks. I see no point in taking notes, no difference in where I sit. So I wanted a change for a day. Big deal. He said he could write me up for cutting class because I wasn't in the right seat. Go ahead, sugar, write me a referral. One referral in the ten years I've been in school is not much. I really don't like this teacher. Apparently the midterm is very specific. I hate prewrites. I hate 'em. Hate outlines. I did one last year out of a billion tests. ONE. On my soc exam. I have a test next period in gym. On muscles groups. Woohoo. Sorry. I'm in a very sarcastic mood. His tie is off. It's bugging me. He's bugging me. Just shut up and let me read GWTW. You are now witnessing one of my darker moments. Dark as in crabby and "itchy" and sarcastic and PMS-y. He's an arse and I'm peeved.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well then I don't like him either.
Stoopid teacher ;o)
Hate those PMS-y days, you'll feel better soon hon.
Sara   x