Sunday, January 9, 2005

Sunday Brunch (just under the gun)

"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature
into his pictures." -Henry Ward Beecher

1)    What color (or colors) is your home painted on the interior? My room is the only one with color. It's blue and blue. The rest of the house is gray and beige. Blech.
2)    What color (or colors) is your home painted on the exterior? Some gross beige.
3)    If you could paint your car any color with no loss in value, what color would it be? Black/silver/red/electric blue
4)    Do you paint your fingernails and toenails? What is your favorite color for each if you do? Yes. Love to. Depends on my mood. At the moment my fingernails are hot pink.
5)    Have you ever played paintball? Have you ever wanted to? No and yes.

Time to go away and finish my homework. That's due tomorrow. :[

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, have been playing Smiley Paintball - the latest competition game in my friend Stuart's journal - Specimen Days - if you're interested!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

EEK!  I just realized that I was going to do the Sunday Brunch this week and I forgot!  DUH moment ;)  Well I guess there's always next week!

Blue is supposed to be a very calming color...maybe it's a Pisces thing ;)  aside from Eagles Green (Chris even insists the car is Eagles Green, although according to Chevy it's Colorado Green) Chris's favorite color is blue.

Homework, blech.  This week we have to review with Pey for SOL testing.....UGH!  She's so frustrated and I don't know how to simplify writing Big letter and Little letter any more than it already is ;)  (not to mention that being her Cancer self she argues with me on EVERYTHING!)  Sigh, homework :(
xoxo~B