Saturday, January 8, 2005

My doll

I'm sitting here (still in my pajamas), with this doll on my lap. Her name is Megan. She's 11 years old. The day I went to see my brother for the first time, my parents gave me this doll. They had already named her. After the girl who was then my best friend. I still have her now, obviously. The whole reason I found her is because I was looking for my hand weights. I couldn't find them in the basement so I looked up in my closet. I have a box of unpacked stuff in there. On top of it was Megan. So, while Alanis is blaring (the music I listen to when I'm seriously peeved), I held my doll and wound up rocking back and forth to this angry, p*ssy song. I took this photo a few minutes ago on my couch. My dad is now threatening me with more controls, blah blah blah. Big freaking whoop! He can kiss my arse. I honestly don't give a crap. This is the closest I've come to wanting to cut in a month. But I don't want to. I want to find the friggin' hand weights so I can work out! It's too cold outside to go for a jog. GUUUURRRRRRRRRRRR!! Off to search some more.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, nice that you still have your old doll :o)
Hope you found your weights, if not, maybe you can use something else as a substitute.  
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I couldn't see the picture..
Sweet that you found your doll.  It's nice to find old friends ;)
Congratulations on trying to find other ways to let those emotions out.  The emotions are okay, they're normal & natural.  The hard part is finding a way to let them out.  You're doing great, keep it up.
xoxo~B