Wednesday, January 5, 2005

So, this happened when?

Okay, so when did I become that girl? The one who goes goo-goo-ga-ga over guys? The one that I yelled at my friends for becoming? The one who is all hung up over some guy and would go nearly to the ends of the earth for him? Or at least the one who is so head over heels that she doesn't know which way is up? I have youth group tonight & I'm sooooooo nervous. Tom knows that I like him (another entry that I'll add later) and now I'm so worried. I can handle him liking me back. I can handle him not mentioning it. I can handle him not liking me back. I couldn't handle it if he were cruel or if he teased me. I couldn't handle that and I pray that he's not like that tonight. I know he's not normally but, I can't help but worried. Lindz'll be here any minute to pick me up. I've gotta grab my coat & such. Wish me luck.....

Love always,
Vickey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Vickey!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck sweetie... goo-goo-ga-ga over guys CAN be fun ;)
~ Promise

Anonymous said...

Lol, am reading backwards again, so I already know he was nice!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

When did you become that girl?!  It's always been there, we all get cheesy head over heels like that ;)  It's wonderful isn't it?!  Best luck with Tom, I'm sure he's a cutie!  He probably won't mention it, he'll probably act goofy, play fight with you...get bashful, etc.  You'll probably do some of those girly things, like the whiny stop and bat your eyelashes....crinkle your shoulders.  If he does act that way and he knows you like him...he's diggin you too ;)  You'll have to give him a little time, he's probably as nervous as you are!
LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo~B