Thursday, January 6, 2005

Very short

I apparently get motion sick. Two out of three mornings, I've gotten nauseous and my head hurts on the bus. It could be the early mornings or instant breakfasts or the bus itself. Could be any number of things. I'll experiment with it. Tonight, sleep will be the variable. Ooooo! Time for women's issues group! Woohoo!

Love always,
Vickey

Note: The variable was instant breakfasts and it did not help. I'll see if I can get more sleep tonight and if it helps. Women's issues group was great. I got to be my mom. I was speaking about myself as her. What I thought she would say. It was said to hear Sheli talk though. She thinks her mom has a very poor opinion of her. It so sucks for her. :'-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That womens group sounds interesting.
Hope you discover what's making you feel ill in the mornings, hope it's something you can change and not the bus!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Try some OJ for breakfast, or just a little glass when you get up.  Pey's been cranky recently in the mornings and I started making her drink juice, it helps a lot.  I know you're not crabby but kids get crabby when they can't tell you something hurts, so it's kinda the same.  Women's issues group sounds kick arse!  Go go girl power! ;)  
It's so sad sometimes that a parent's opinion can have so much influence on a child.  We're not always right, and poor Sheli is probably catching mom's insecurities.  Your heart is big Vickey.
xoxo~Bernadette