Sunday, January 9, 2005

What season are you?

You're a Spring. You usually are very close-knit with your friends and value everyone freidnship you have. You're a real people person and everyone loves how friendly you are. You're good with encouraging people but usually don't like to be the center of attention. You are a social butterfly and probably are in several circles of friends but it's just because you're well liked and you make people comfortable. You're both fun and wise but you are very realistic about life.

Woohoo! I think I've figured out how to NOT get it to delete my whole friggin entry. Yay! So, as I had already typed. Close-knit, yea. Value friendships, ya. People person, not that I know of. Friendly, I suppose. Encouraging, as in convincing people that taking their own life is not worth it, I gotta be. Don't like being center of attention, true. Social butterfly, not really. Several circles of friends, I suppose. Well liked, among my friends. Make people comfortable, I have no clue. Fun, sometimes. Wise, gotta be. Realistic, gotta be but I only like reality long enough for me to realize why I don't like it. Too much pain and suffering and bad stuff. I hate reality most of the time. So, I'm a Spring. What are you? Take the quiz at: http://www.quizilla.com/users/carmabell/quizzes/What%20season%20are%20you%3F%20(pics)

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Winter - I need my space!!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

For some reason I can't get that link to work :(  it keeps saying it's not valid I'll try later.  
~ Promise

Anonymous said...

I'm an Autumn...
You're an Autum. You're much more laid back then most and you're very comfortable in new situations. You rather let things go with the flow than try to change them. You have a lot of close friends who love you because you can help them with their problems. You're a very patient person and it take a lot to get you rattled. You're definitely a lover not a hater.
I'm pretty sure I did this quiz before and got the same result ;)
Laid back, yes...comfortable in new situations, well I may appear that way but inside I'm not comfortable....Go with the flow, yes, God grant me serenity...On friends, yes mostly true...Patient, extremely but don't test me ;)...Lover not hater, yes I find it easier to like people than dislike them.
Fun, fun!
xoxo~B