Friday, January 21, 2005

The play

Ever seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest? Preformed by high schoolers? Damn good high schoolers? [Note: Opps! I said I wouldn't say the damn word again today. Well, I wrote this last night.] Good friends of yours? I have! Tonight. Murph and Jake. I'm crashing now but that was amazing! Jake shaved his head! As did Murph! Eyes won'te let me write more as energy is too low to keep open and move pen at same time. Will write more tomorrow. Great job, boys!

I'm now sitting here, bored, in German. The play was great. Jake wasn't a crazy person. *pouts* He should've been. He's nuts. Murph was the "head goose looney". I'm serious. And he's "quite good at palm reading". He was Dale Harding for those of you who know the play. It was a great play. Jake got lifted in the air by Chief Bromden and let out this huge yell. The theater cracked up with laughter. I was laughing well into the next scene. It was hilarious! [Note: what the heck is going on outside? It's pounding and hurting my head. Must go investigate. Am now sufficently worried. But it's not Mum. Will write about it in a few.] *still laughing* His mom drove Lindz and I home. The three of *INTERRUPTION ENTRY BEFORE THIS ONE SHOULD GO HERE* Back to your regularly scheduled entry..... The three of us sat in back, I in the middle. Lindz decided to tickle me. So I'm sitting there with my coat and purse on my lap, trying to get away from her. Finally, I told Jake to hold my stuff while I grab Lindsay's hands to keep her from tickling me. I wound up sitting on her lap with her hands tightly in mine so she couldn't escape. We all were laughin. I got dropped off (read: got outta the car, hugged Jake, rubbed his head, and went inside) first. Went upstairs still high on life and texted Lindz. Went to write and had no energy to do so. I crashed before 11. When I got up, I was basically dead. I look it, too. And the stuff I use under my eyes everyday (that I bought in the summer of '03) broke this morning. Which means Dad gets to take me to Wegman's this afternoon before Mom comes. So I can look dead. I'll just laugh my way through the day. I look like this for a damn [there it is again] good reason; supporting a friend. Plus guys don't seem to care. I can look and feel like total isht and at least one guy will hit on/flirt with me. So apparently looks don't mean a thing.

 

Okay, I've got some more to type up but have to go. Mom'll be here any minute. Thoughts, prayers, good vibes, and love to you all.

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One flew over the cuckoo's nest lol  I loved that movie,  Never seen a high school production of it.  That had to be fun!
~ Promise

Anonymous said...

UGH!  I hate it when I look like isht and Chris tells me I'm beautiful...I laugh and say 'yeah right' every time.  Boys are funny!
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

What an awesome play for a high school to produce. Plenty of drama, humor, and the opportunity for the actors to go over the top and get a little "crazy." Sounds like it was damn (oops it contagious) good. Kudos to Jake and Murph. Theater is just so awesome, what a chance to release and relate.

Sounds like the drive home was equally enjoyable Nothing like some raucous fun in the back seat while mom or dad is playing chauffeur.

Hey now about this looking like doo-doo and still getting compliments. First off if I'd dare to tell my love that she looked like dung (even if she did) I'D BE DUNG. Second maybe those guys hitting on you aren't just looking at the outward appearance but see the beauty within. Beauty ... as with truth is in the eyes and mind of the beholder.   Toodles.