Monday, January 31, 2005

Idiosyncrasy (from Mon. night)

We've all got our own idiosyncrasies. Well I only use one brand of wood pencils or mechanical pencils. The other ones bug me. The graphite scratches and the wood is dull and rough on the others. I only sharpen them with the handheld sharpeners, the one that make smooth cuts, the roses. A big test is not the day for me to be without one. We almost didn't have Eagles pencils and then I couldn't find a sharpener. I did find one and all should be good for tomorrow. I'm pretty prepared. Except because I hate my teacher, I didn't listen to the midterm prep in English. It's one essay. I really hate writing essays. Ugh. Must go security proof purse. Do I chance it with my cell? Shouldn't. If they take it and it gets stolen, I'm screwed. 3 pencils, 3 pens, my watch, a hairtie, house key, $10, feminine stuff, and GWTW. And cell, maybe. All in my purse (or handsf or GWTW).

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only ever drink tea from my favourite yellow mug.
Has to be that one, doesn't taste right in anything else!
Hope everything went well with the big test.
Sara   x