Wednesday, January 26, 2005

*melts into a puddle of goo*

The past few entries are old ones. This is a current, as-I-type-I'm-making-it-up entry. I know, it's nearly midnight. I know, I have an exam tomorrow. But I'm a teenager. My hair didn't work. It's not blue. :( It didn't hold the dye so I'm not messing with it until I perm it. Which'll be near my birthday. My hand is covered in hearts. Yes, hearts. Over 300 of them. See the above picture. And I'm not done with it yet. Yes, it is Wednesday. I love Wednesdays. Lindz says I'm in love with him. I can't admit that. I can't say that I am. Whether it's true or not. And I don't think it is. I don't know him well enough. How can this be love? How can it be? I had a dream about him. One that's not going in here. But it was great. I woke up and told Lindz all about it. She was like "Oh, my gosh! Vickey!" because I don't dream about guys. But I can't get this one image out of my head. I'll tell about this part. It's my favorite part, too. He and I are lying in a bed and we're forehead to forehead and my eyes are shut. I can feel his eyes on me and he goes "Open your eyes. Aren't you going to be sociable?" And I tell him no, I'm not going to open my eyes. I did open them though and he moved his head back so we're farther apart (about a foot or whatever) and I start playing with his hair, like twirling it around my finger. And he laughs and I'm shaking (both in the dream and now as I write this). And we're about to kiss and in walks my aunt. And so I nearly shoot her. But it was great. I LOVED that dream. Best one I've had in a while. Oh, and wait for my photo scavenger hunt! Just wait. I got his picture. Lindz made him pose with me. Because it's my journal and her camera and she said so. And it's an awful picture and my eyes are closed because I blinked and I don't care. Okay, I couldn't resist. It's the second picture. So now I'm shaking, still. Oh, and before I go... we played CatchPhrase tonight. A bunch of us. Rachel came to youth group and it was great fun. And I sat next to Tom. And he might come ice-skating. But I gotta find out when. So now before I hyperventilate or have a seziure or something, good night. I wish you great friends, great times, and great love.

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big smile on my face as I read this Vickey!
Whether it's love or not only you can say - or maybe you can't, judging from your entries on the subject ;o)  I'm teasing, take no notice!  You sound so happy, and excited, and he sounds like and looks like a very nice young man, so good for you my dear!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I am very excited for you. I remember when I first felt like that. You guys make a great couple. He is very handsome;) I wish you luck with him. ~*Tara*~

Anonymous said...

You guys look so cute together!!  Yea Lindz for making you guys pose together...that was genius ;)
xoxo~B