Wednesday, January 5, 2005

Flirting.....

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! TOM WAS FLIRTING WITH ME! Tom is great. He touched my arm & high-fived me & when I whacked Josh in the face with my purse, he was like, "Did you seriously do that? Awesome. Gimme a high-five." He wasn't like that to anyone else. I am so freaking happy. So awesome. I feel so strongly for him. I refuse to call it love. Love is such a strong word for such a new emotion. I've felt it once before. I called it love. It wasn't the right person. I don't know if it was love or not but, if it was, it hurt me. So badly for a while and I'm only just getting over it. That's not what I want. I understand that my heart may get broken again but, for now, it won't. I know for at least a while, my heart is safe. I'm off to rename my bear. LOL JK More pictures coming soon....

Love always,
Vickey the head over high heels girl LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

~Danielle

Anonymous said...

that's so great!!!  congrats.  I am a person so afraid of the love thing.. :)  but it's great when it happens.  
~ Promise

Anonymous said...

Good for you hon, it's nice when someone you like likes you back isn't it :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

ACK!  I can't take it....everything I thought he'd do if he liked you..HE DID!  You don't have to call it love, but it is a connection.  Some people call it kindred spirits.  Keep on being you doll, he digs you ;)
K, now I have to go jump on the bed and call my girlfriend!  You've got me all giddy like a little girl!  I'm happy for you doll!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo~Bernadette